Sunday, October 5, 2008

Working in Studio


This week was busy busy busy!!!! Let’s start out with a big thank you to ARTHOLE and the arthole open crit night. I’d say we had ten people there including Symbiotic Gallery and other arthole supporters. The crit went on for about 2.5 hours and I think everyone walked away happy and with a new perspective and new ideas. So it was a great time for all. In my studio well been casting plaster like crazy and have started to assemble the plaster bones together. It’s going to take a long time because the cure time for epoxy takes longer then welding. But there starting to look really nice. Getting to order some mold material soon to start making more molds to finish some projects and start some new ones. I’ve got to get money together for this because as always the rubber material is expensive. I’ve also been spending time in the metal shop thanks to Zack who has been keeping the casting studio running while I’m in the metal shop working on bronzes. I did get another bronze welded together and I did finish another bronze bone sculpture. I will be up soon on my website. On another note on Oct. 10th I have a show at Sandra Small Gallery in Covington Ky. Also I have some sculpture at Funke Fired Arts and there Fired Fusion show Oct. 10th as well. Other then dropping artwork off to galleries. I’ve just been busy in my studio. Big thanks to Zack for helping out in the studio. It’s really helps out!!!!! Yes one last thing I finished a video on Living in a Terrorist State. You can view it on my blog and YouTube. Tell me what you think about it. As always thanks for your ongoing support of the art revolution and remember to check out my website. WWW.AARONKENT.ORG

No comments: