Sunday, August 31, 2008

working in studio

Ok I’m still in my studio making silk-screens and doing flat work instead of working on bronze. I’ve still got to purchase mold material for this mold I need to start, also I still have metal work just waiting for me. I really need a studio assistant but right now I can’t afford it. Hope some of these grants come threw so I can get some one to help out in the studio. It would be nice. Anyway been printing quite a bit and need to also get back out into the public and start putting up artwork again. The world always need a little artwork to jog there brain and shake up the mundane!!! I got two more images printed up. One is a skull, imagine that LOL. The other is a five dollar bill altered and redone but I don’t have a picture of that one so my apologies. Other then have a ton of projects starting to pile up on me; I can’t say I’ve been up to much else. Hope to get my butt in gear and getting this metal and mold work started. As always thanks for your ongoing support of the art revolution and remember to check out my website. WWW.AARONKENT.ORG
P.S. LOL i found the 5 dollars

No comments: