Sunday, August 24, 2008

working in studio

Well I’m back in my studio working on waxes for a bone project that might turn into a commission. But as of right now it’s sculpture waiting to get done so it can go up on my website. I also hope to be working on the two metal sculptures I have cast. I know I said the same last week but it’s really hot in my studio. I know I’m being a baby but hope to get motivated soon and start working in the metal shop. I did get a new batch of prints finished and ready for public display. LOL yea public art is a lot more fun right now but I need to stay focused on the bronze sculpture. I am also about to start a new mold for new sculpture. Need to come up with some cash for rubber mold material. I’m doing a life size skull for this awesome sculpture I’m working on. I got the glass element being planted right now with some beautiful plants. Then I’ll have to put the cast element into it which I’m still working out all the structural elements of the piece. It will be really cool. I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t sell. Other then that I’m just surviving the heat in my studio and pushing along artwork. As always thanks for your ongoing support of the art revolution and remember to check out my website. WWW.AARONKENT.ORG

No comments: