Sunday, August 17, 2008

working in studio

This week I’ve been in the studio working on waxes for bone sculptures. Basically it’s been a bit slow in the studio. All I’ve been doing is working on getting some sculpture together and started. I got a lot of work to do in the metal shop. But I’m being a bit lazy as far as getting there to start the metal work. I also have a curator coming to my studio on Monday. So I’ve been in my studio cleaning and getting things together for his visit. I also got my sculpture into Malton gallery. So if you want to see my sculpture in person I would go there and check it out. I’ve also put up some new images in sculpture gallery on my website if you’re looking for somewhere to surf on the web. As always thanks for your ongoing support of the art revolution and remember to check out my website. WWW.AARONKENT.ORG

No comments: