Sunday, June 1, 2008

working on website

This week was busy but not in the studio. I’ve been working on my website putting up new galleries for you to view. I put up three new galleries Drawings, Drawings2, and In God we Trust. The two drawings galleries have a lot of drawing that have been in shows this year or have not been seen at all by anyone. So it’s a real treat for me to show these drawings to you. Also I put up the gallery In God we Trust. This gallery is loaded with subject matter about religion and God. Another gallery with artwork to make you question or think about situations few wants to question. Also I’ve put up a few more links and thanks to people who are constantly helping out in the art revolution. This week was also gallery contact week for me. I hope to work with Country Club in the future and also Last Rights Gallery in NY. I just sent out some material to both and hope to work with both of them. I’m also trying to find more shows and galleries in NY for the future. As always thanks for your ongoing support of the art revolution and remember to check out my website. WWW.AARONKENT.ORG

No comments: