Monday, June 30, 2008

Bathroom Transmorgification!


Hey Artholeenies,
Check out this mirror I stumbled upon during one of my many trips to public restrooms. it was quite hilarious as it was in the men's bathroom causing forced gender bending upon the viewer as it has lipstick and fake eyelashes on it. It ended up a moot point with me, being as I was coincidently already wearing lipstick and fake eyelashes. But one can imagine how it might catch the unsuspecting off gaurd. It is quite amusing to imagine how such a simple object might force an ordinary Joe Shmoe into an awkward confrontation with their own unresolved gender identity issues, much like a seventh grade gym teacher... aww good ol' Coach Lester. I think I'll name this little guy Moe after coach.

As always keep your arthole tense and puckered with awareness for you never know what you are going to run into in the Denny's bathroom at four in the morning while you wait for a john.
-
0100011101010010010011110101000001000101

No comments: