Monday, May 12, 2008

REW SAW ART SHOW

Well this week was pretty big for me!!! I had my show at RED SAW GALLERY in NY!!!! It went really well and I got to meet lots of people. I was pleased with how I was treated and how the crowd responded to the work. All I can say is that all the artist in the show were really talented and I was really happy to be part of such a great show. Dave Smith put a really great show together. After the show I went to Chelsea where all the hot galleries are in NY. There to my surprise I meet two really big famous artists Dana Schutz and Richard Prince. I was star struck and really excited to meet both artists. I also got to see so many shows of big named artist and some shows of some not so big name artists that I was totally overwhelmed and want to run to my studio and start making art immediately. I did come back to Cincinnati with new motivation and many new ideas to start. Overall I was pleased with everything and can’t wait to hit my studio hard and get to work. As always thanks for your ongoing support of the art revolution and remember to check out my website. WWW.AARONKENT.ORG

No comments: